Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cross my Fingers and Say a Prayer

To all my wonderful blog readers who I've so long neglected I send my sincerest apologies.

I hope when I start this thing back up in two weeks you will not have lost all your confidence in me as a faithful blogger.

Currently I've been so busy, bordering on the ridiculous, finishing up my novel for the Writer's League of Texas conference I'm attending next Friday. I know I mentioned in my last post that I was almost done two weeks ago but this is the future me telling the past me that you are wrong about that! You are not almost done at that point past me. Get comfy.

Anyway. That's the reason why I've put off writing in Treehouse of Wonders for so long.

I probably should have communicated all this earlier but to be perfectly honest I didn't think anyone would really miss the blog if I didn't write. But since that time I've had a number of people tell me I should post again so that has let me know I have an attentive audience and I thank you for that my dear blog readers.

So until I return, be on the look out for the weird and wonderful in your own every day world. I look forward to blogging about my new treasures and discoveries I've made since I last posted as soon as the conference is over.

Until then, may God bless you as you live and breath and in all sorts of weather. :)

"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit."
-Richard Bach

2 comments: