Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey Shower Curtain, Where Have You Been All My Life?

I will try to make tonights post a little shorter because this writer is Tired with a capital T!

The real problem is this is the time of day when my brain wakes up. But I pay for it later with a vengeance. Getting enough sleep is super important though and I haven't been putting a priority on it lately.

Anywho, just thought I'd post my fabulous shower curtain that I changed out from my old clear plastic one with woody flowers on it. That shower curtain was very nice and was kind of see through so that if an ax murderer was hiding in my shower I could spot him before he jumped out at me.

But I decided that my personal safety was worth this gorgeous piece of work:



A Croscill Royal Paisley Jacquard Shower Curtain.



I don't believe they are making this style anymore and I found this one on ebay. It gives my bathroom a very rich look and I think it's good because it shouldn't be too girly for my future Mr. Right. If you're out there sweetie, I'm just telling you ahead of time I'm not giving up this shower curtain! ;)

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea.
It's the person who gets out of the shower,
dries off and does something about it
who makes a difference.

~Nolan Bushnell

Rene's Recommendation: deviantART.com (http://browse.deviantart.com/#)

Umm, I can't really explain the awesomeness of this website. I love looking at art, especially other people's. And although any Tom, Dick or Sally can post their work here, there are some incredible works to be seen. Type in any word into the site's search engine and I'm telling you, the visual posibilities are endless. It will suck you in for hours and you won't be able to get away. Not only that, but more are added every minute. So many so that you could probably sit there for an eternity and never run out of art to look at. There's all kind of mediums of course. Photography, graphic, traditional, pencil drawings, paintings...I mean, it's art. Freedom of expression are the key words here. So as a human being with eyes there is probably something on DeviantART you will like looking at. Check it out. You never know who's art will move or inspire you.

1 comment:

  1. From this day forward I promise to do something with the ideas I have in the shower!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete